A Trading Division of Pump Technology Ltd
Returns Policy – Damaged Goods – Warranty
A. Returns Policy – Consumers (ie Not Business to Business Sales)
Please read these terms and conditions prior to ordering any of our products.
- You are within your rights to cancel your contract with Pump Technology Ltd within 14 days without giving a reason. Notification is given to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within fourteen(14) days after the day on which the goods are received. (NOTE: It would be in your interest to telephone the company on 0118 9821556 to confirm that your email has been received concerning the return of the goods)
- If the company agrees that the requirements of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 have been fulfilled, then the customer must return the goods to: Saniflo Pumpshop (Pump Technology Ltd) 56 Youngs Industrial Estate, Aldermaston, Berks RG7 4PW 0118 982 1556
- Goods must be returned at the CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of returned goods.
- Goods supplied must be in the original packaging, undamaged and must not have been installed in any way.
- We reserve the right t make any deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of any unnecessary handling by the customer/consumer.
- The customer/consumer has no right to cancel if the product has been installed due to hygiene/sanitary reasons.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same method of payment as the customer used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the customer will not incur any fees as the result of the reimbursement.
- Goods will be delivered without undue delay and, unless otherwise specified, within 30 days.
B. Returns Policy – Business to Business Sales
- The company reserves the right NOTto accept returns from Business to Business
- The company reserves the right NOTto accept the return of goods by the customer.
C. Refunds – not covered by the Consumers Contracts Regulations Right to Cancel
- The company reserves the right not to accept return of goods by customers outside the terms to the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 Right to Cancel
- IF the company accepts the return of goods the MINIMUM RESTOCKING CHARGE will be 20% of the PURCHASE PRICE (see website) BEFORE VAT.
- The goods must be returned at the customer/consumers expense.
- If the Company agrees to accept the return of goods, the Customer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and inspection by ourselves.
D. Damaged/Faulty Goods
If goods are received in damaged condition, the customer must advise the company by email (email@example.com) and by phone (0118 982 1556) without delay.
- The company will immediately arrange for the collection of the damaged goods and arrange for the delivery of a replacement item.
- If goods are returned as ‘damaged’ and are found not to be damaged, customer will be liable for all costs including collection and delivery fees.
- Saniflo products are covered by a 2 year warranty from date of purchase
- Should you have a problem either ring 0845 765 0011 or go to saniflo.co.ukto select a service engineer
- All complaints are handled seriously and may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Saniflo Pumpshop (Pump Technology Ltd) 56 Youngs Industrial Estate, Paices Hill, Aldermaston, Berkshire RG7 1NG.
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us